National Geologic Map Database
Product Description Page
Title: Ground-water flow and solute transport at a municipal landfill site on Long Island, New York- part 2: simulation of ground-water flow [Brookhaven landfill]
Author(s): Wexler, E.J., and Maus, P.E.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Water-Resources Investigations Report 86-4106
- Publication Date: 1988
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 40° 51' 29" N (40.8580)
- South Latitude: 40° 45' 0" N (40.7500)
- East Longitude: 72° 52' 30" W (-72.8750)
- West Longitude: 73° 0' 0" W (-73.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.