National Geologic Map Database
Title: Surficial geologic map of the Kingston quadrangle, Rockingham County, New Hampshire
Author(s): Koteff, Carl, and Moore, R.B.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Geologic Quadrangle Map GQ-1740
- Publication Date: 1994
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 43° 0' 0" N (43.0000)
- South Latitude: 42° 52' 30" N (42.8750)
- East Longitude: 71° 0' 0" W (-71.0000)
- West Longitude: 71° 7' 30" W (-71.1250)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.