National Geologic Map Database
Title: Hydrologic analysis of the U.S. Bureau of Mines underground oil-shale research-facility site, Piceance Creek basin, Rio Blanco County, Colorado
Author(s): Dale, R.H., and Weeks, J.B.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Water-Resources Investigations Report 78-28
- Publication Date: 1978
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 39° 56' 20" N (39.9390)
- South Latitude: 39° 54' 22" N (39.9060)
- East Longitude: 108° 17' 31" W (-108.2920)
- West Longitude: 108° 19' 59" W (-108.3330)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.