National Geologic Map Database
Title: Subsurface correlations and sequence stratigraphic interpretations of Lower Silurian strata in the Appalachian basin of northeast Ohio, southwest New York, and northwest Pennsylvania
Author(s): Hettinger, R.D.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Geologic Investigations Series Map I-2741
- Publication Date: 2001
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 42° 30' 0" N (42.5000)
- South Latitude: 40° 55' 59" N (40.9330)
- East Longitude: 77° 30' 0" W (-77.5000)
- West Longitude: 81° 15' 0" W (-81.2500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.