National Geologic Map Database
Title: Seafloor rocks and sediments of the continental shelf from Monterey Bay to Point Sur, California
Author(s): Eittreim, S.L., Anima, R.J., Stevenson, A.J., and Wong, F.L.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Field Studies Map MF-2345
- Publication Date: 2000
- Map Scale: 1:100,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 37° 7' 30" N (37.1250)
- South Latitude: 36° 12' 50" N (36.2140)
- East Longitude: 121° 45' 0" W (-121.7500)
- West Longitude: 122° 7' 26" W (-122.1240)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.