National Geologic Map Database
Title: Benthic flux of metals and nutrients into the water column of Lake Coeur d'Alene, Idaho: report of an August, 1999, pilot study
Author(s): Kuwabara, J.S., Berelson, W.M., Balistrieri, L.S., Woods, P.F., Topping, B.R., Steding, D.J., and Krabbenhof, D.P.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Water-Resources Investigations Report 2000-4132
- Publication Date: 2000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 47° 37' 59" N (47.6330)
- South Latitude: 47° 28' 59" N (47.4830)
- East Longitude: 116° 49' 59" W (-116.8330)
- West Longitude: 116° 54' 0" W (-116.9000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.