National Geologic Map Database
Title: Mercury in oil shale from the Mahogany zone of the Green River Formation, eastern Utah and western Colorado
Author(s): Donnell, J.R., and Shaw, V.E.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Journal of Research of the U.S. Geological Survey V.5-2
- Publication Date: 1977
- Map Scale: 1:1,160,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 40° 12' 40" N (40.2110)
- South Latitude: 39° 28' 1" N (39.4670)
- East Longitude: 108° 0' 0" W (-108.0000)
- West Longitude: 109° 19' 1" W (-109.3170)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.