National Geologic Map Database
Title: Intrusive rocks of the Yakutat - St. Elias area, south-central Alaska
Author(s): Hudson, Travis, Plafker, George, and Lanphere, M.A.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Journal of Research of the U.S. Geological Survey V.5-2
- Publication Date: 1977
- Map Scale: 1:950,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 60° 28' 41" N (60.4780)
- South Latitude: 59° 0' 0" N (59.0000)
- East Longitude: 138° 0' 0" W (-138.0000)
- West Longitude: 141° 0' 0" W (-141.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.