National Geologic Map Database
Title: Ocher as a prospecting medium in the Montezuma district of central Colorado
Author(s): Neurburg, G.J., Botinelly, Theodore, and Watterson, J.R.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Journal of Research of the U.S. Geological Survey V.4-3
- Publication Date: 1976
- Map Scale: 1:62,500
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 39° 36' 4" N (39.6010)
- South Latitude: 39° 30' 11" N (39.5030)
- East Longitude: 105° 47' 17" W (-105.7880)
- West Longitude: 105° 52' 23" W (-105.8730)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.