National Geologic Map Database
Title: Aeromagnetic map of the Ephrata quadrangle, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
Author(s): Bromery, R.W., and Zandle, G.L.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Geophysical Investigations Map GP-241
- Publication Date: 1961
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 40° 15' 0" N (40.2500)
- South Latitude: 40° 7' 30" N (40.1250)
- East Longitude: 76° 7' 30" W (-76.1250)
- West Longitude: 76° 15' 0" W (-76.2500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.