National Geologic Map Database
Title: Structure and Paleozoic stratigraphy of a complex of thrust plates in the Fish Creek Reservoir area, south-central Idaho
Author(s): Skipp, Betty, and Hall, W.E.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Journal of Research of the U.S. Geological Survey V.3-6
- Publication Date: 1975
- Map Scale: 1:63,500
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 43° 27' 25" N (43.4570)
- South Latitude: 43° 21' 50" N (43.3640)
- East Longitude: 113° 45' 47" W (-113.7630)
- West Longitude: 113° 52' 44" W (-113.8790)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.