National Geologic Map Database
Title: Surficial and bedrock geology of the eastern portion of the U.S.G.S. 1:100,000 scale Arcadia quadrangle, south-central Florida
Author(s): Green, Richard, Means, G.H., Scott, Tom, Arthur, Jon, and Campbell, Ken
Publishing Organization: Florida Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Map Series 88
- Publication Date: 1999
- Map Scale: 1:100,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 27° 30' 0" N (27.5000)
- South Latitude: 27° 0' 0" N (27.0000)
- East Longitude: 81° 0' 0" W (-81.0000)
- West Longitude: 81° 33' 0" W (-81.5500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
File archive (PDF) (ZIP, 6.6MB)
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.