National Geologic Map Database
Title: Structure related to thrust faults in the Stansbury Mountains, Utah
Author(s): Tooker, E.W., and Roberts, R.J.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 750-B
Larger Work: Geological Survey Research 1971, chapter B
- Publication Date: 1971
- Map Scale: 1:218,500
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 40° 44' 24" N (40.7400)
- South Latitude: 40° 20' 35" N (40.3430)
- East Longitude: 112° 25' 59" W (-112.4330)
- West Longitude: 112° 45' 0" W (-112.7500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.