National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map of Washington
Author(s): Huntting, M.T., Bennett, W.A.G., Livingston, V.E., Jr., and Moen, W.S.
Publishing Organization: Washington Division of Mines and Geology
Series and Number: Geologic Map
- Publication Date: 1961
- Map Scale: 1:500,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 49° 0' 9" N (49.0025)
- South Latitude: 45° 32' 37" N (45.5435)
- East Longitude: 116° 54' 58" W (-116.9160)
- West Longitude: 124° 43' 59" W (-124.7330)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
Geologic map with explanation (PDF, 7MB)
Sheet 1: Geologic map only (PDF, 4.2MB)
Sheet 2: Explanation only (PDF, 324KB)
Sheet 3: Cross sections (PDF, 1.2MB)
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.