National Geologic Map Database
Title: Metallic mineral resources map of the Nome quadrangle, Alaska
Author(s): Cobb, E.H.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Field Studies Map MF-463
- Publication Date: 1972
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 65° 0' 0" N (65.0000)
- South Latitude: 64° 26' 0" N (64.4333)
- East Longitude: 165° 0' 0" W (-165.0000)
- West Longitude: 166° 45' 0" W (-166.7500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.