National Geologic Map Database
Title: Relation of Chainman Shale to Bold Bluff thrust fault, southern Diamond Mountains, Eureka and White Pine Counties, Nevada [paper 191]
Author(s): Brew, D.A.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 424-C
Larger Work: Geological Survey Research 1961, short papers in the geologic and hydrologic sciences, articles 147-292
- Publication Date: 1961
- Map Scale: 1:65,500
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 39° 37' 16" N (39.6210)
- South Latitude: 39° 31' 59" N (39.5330)
- East Longitude: 115° 46' 8" W (-115.7690)
- West Longitude: 115° 50' 31" W (-115.8420)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.