National Geologic Map Database
Title: Structure of Precambrian crystalline rocks in the northern part of Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming
Author(s): Reed, J.C.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 475-C
Larger Work: Geological Survey Research 1963, short papers in geology and hydrology, articles 60-121
- Publication Date: 1963
- Map Scale: 1:95,600
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 43° 58' 59" N (43.9830)
- South Latitude: 43° 52' 1" N (43.8670)
- East Longitude: 110° 41' 35" W (-110.6930)
- West Longitude: 110° 50' 31" W (-110.8420)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.