National Geologic Map Database
Title: Semiquantitative assessment of changing volcanic risk at Mount St. Helens, Washington
Author(s): Newhall, C.G.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-84-272
- Publication Date: 1984
- Map Scale: 1:253,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 46° 14' 46" N (46.2460)
- South Latitude: 46° 8' 2" N (46.1340)
- East Longitude: 122° 8' 10" W (-122.1360)
- West Longitude: 122° 14' 46" W (-122.2460)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.