National Geologic Map Database
Title: Preliminary geologic map of the Nome D-1 quadrangle, Seward Peninsula, Alaska
Author(s): Hummel, C.H.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Mineral Investigations Field Studies Map MF-248
- Publication Date: 1962
- Map Scale: 1:63,360
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 65° 0' 0" N (65.0000)
- South Latitude: 64° 45' 0" N (64.7500)
- East Longitude: 165° 0' 0" W (-165.0000)
- West Longitude: 165° 30' 0" W (-165.5000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.