National Geologic Map Database
Title: Diagrammatic restored section of the Inyan Kara Group, Morrison Formation, and Unkpapa Sandstone on the western side of the Black Hills, Wyoming and South Dakota
Author(s): Mapel, W.J., and Gott, G.B.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Mineral Investigations Field Studies Map MF-218
- Publication Date: 1959
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 45° 0' 0" N (45.0000)
- South Latitude: 43° 25' 0" N (43.4167)
- East Longitude: 103° 31' 0" W (-103.5167)
- West Longitude: 104° 52' 0" W (-104.8667)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.