National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic reconnaissance map of part of the southeastern Mojave Desert, California
Author(s): Kupfer, D.H., and Bassett, A.M.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Mineral Investigations Field Studies Map MF-205
- Publication Date: 1962
- Map Scale: 1:125,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 35° 3' 43" N (35.0619)
- South Latitude: 34° 1' 1" N (34.0169)
- East Longitude: 115° 1' 23" W (-115.0231)
- West Longitude: 116° 33' 4" W (-116.5511)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.