National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology of the Cape Mendocino, Eureka, Garberville, and southwestern part of the Hayfork 30 X 60 minute quadrangles and adjacent offshore area, northern California, with digital database
Author(s): McLaughlin, R.J., Ellen, S.D., Blake, M.C., Jayko, A.S., Irwin, W.P., Aalto, K.R., Carver, G.A., Clarke, S.H., Barnes, J.B., Cecil, J.D., and Cyr, K.A.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Field Studies Map MF-2336
- Publication Date: 2000
- Map Scale: 1:100,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 41° 0' 0" N (41.0000)
- South Latitude: 40° 0' 0" N (40.0000)
- East Longitude: 123° 0' 0" W (-123.0000)
- West Longitude: 125° 0' 0" W (-125.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.