National Geologic Map Database
Title: Generalized geologic map of the Absaroka - Beartooth study area, south-central Montana
Author(s): Van Gosen, B.S., Elliott, J.E., LaRock, E.J., du Bray, E.A., Carlson, R.R., and Zientek, M.L.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Field Studies Map MF-2338
- Publication Date: 2000
- Map Scale: 1:126,720
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 45° 45' 0" N (45.7500)
- South Latitude: 45° 0' 0" N (45.0000)
- East Longitude: 109° 0' 0" W (-109.0000)
- West Longitude: 111° 0' 0" W (-111.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.