National Geologic Map Database
Title: Environmental geochemical studies of selected mineral deposits in Wrangell - St. Elias National Park and Preserve, Alaska [Kennicott Mine area]
Author(s): Eppinger, R.G., Briggs, P.H., Rosenkrans, Danny, and Ballestrazze, Vanesse
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 1619
- Publication Date: 2000
- Map Scale: 1:64,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 61° 33' 0" N (61.5500)
- South Latitude: 61° 27' 0" N (61.4500)
- East Longitude: 142° 46' 59" W (-142.7830)
- West Longitude: 142° 58' 59" W (-142.9830)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.