National Geologic Map Database
Title: Ground-water-quality assessment of the Oklahoma aquifer, Oklahoma - geochemical and geohydrologic investigations
Author(s): Parkhurst, D.L., Christenson, S.C., and Breit, G.N.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Water-Supply Paper 2357-C
Larger Work: National water-quality assessment - central Oklahoma aquifer
- Publication Date: 1996
- Map Scale: 1:755,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 36° 0' 0" N (36.0000)
- South Latitude: 34° 55' 55" N (34.9320)
- East Longitude: 96° 46' 1" W (-96.7670)
- West Longitude: 97° 40' 30" W (-97.6750)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.