National Geologic Map Database
Title: Depletion of streamflow by infiltration in the main channels of the Tucson basin
Author(s): Burkham, D.E.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Water-Supply Paper 1939-B
Larger Work: Water resources of the Tucson basin
- Publication Date: 1970
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 32° 37' 59" N (32.6330)
- South Latitude: 31° 19' 44" N (31.3290)
- East Longitude: 110° 30' 0" W (-110.5000)
- West Longitude: 111° 10' 1" W (-111.1670)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.