National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology and ground-water resources in eastern Cheyenne and Kiowa Counties, Colorado, with a section on chemical quality of the ground water
Author(s): Boettcher, A.J., and Horr, C.A.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Water-Supply Paper 1779-N
Larger Work: Contributions to the hydrology of the United States, 1963
- Publication Date: 1964
- Map Scale: 1:127,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 39° 2' 31" N (39.0420)
- South Latitude: 38° 15' 54" N (38.2650)
- East Longitude: 102° 2' 38" W (-102.0440)
- West Longitude: 103° 9' 50" W (-103.1640)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.