National Geologic Map Database
Title: Ground and surface water in the Mesabi and Vermilion Iron Range area, northeastern Minnesota
Author(s): Cotter, R.D., Young, H.L., Petri, L.R., and Prior, C.H.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Water-Supply Paper 1759-A
Larger Work: Water resources of the Mesabi and Vermilion Iron Ranges
- Publication Date: 1965
- Map Scale: 1:303,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 48° 0' 0" N (48.0000)
- South Latitude: 47° 5' 20" N (47.0890)
- East Longitude: 91° 34' 55" W (-91.5820)
- West Longitude: 93° 40' 59" W (-93.6830)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.