National Geologic Map Database
Title: New York City folio, Paterson, Harlem, Staten Island and Brooklyn quadrangles, New York-New Jersey
Author(s): Merrill, F.J.H., Darton, N.H., Hollick, Arthur, Salisbury, R.D., Dodge, R.E., Willis, Bailey, and Pressey, H.A.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Geologic Atlas of the United States Folio GF-83
- Publication Date: 1902
- Map Scale: 1:62,500
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 41° 0' 0" N (41.0000)
- South Latitude: 40° 30' 0" N (40.5000)
- East Longitude: 73° 45' 0" W (-73.7500)
- West Longitude: 74° 15' 0" W (-74.2500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.