National Geologic Map Database
Title: Water-resources reconnaissance in southeastern part of Honey Lake Valley, Lassen County, California
Author(s): Hilton, G.S.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Water-Supply Paper 1619-Z
Larger Work: Contributions to the hydrology of the United States, 1961
- Publication Date: 1963
- Map Scale: 1:62,500
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 40° 22' 1" N (40.3670)
- South Latitude: 40° 0' 0" N (40.0000)
- East Longitude: 120° 0' 0" W (-120.0000)
- West Longitude: 120° 15' 0" W (-120.2500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.