National Geologic Map Database
Title: Relation of salt-water encroachment to the major aquifer zones, Savannah area, Georgia and South Carolina
Author(s): McCollum, M.J., and Counts, H.B.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Water-Supply Paper 1613-D
Larger Work: Relation of salt water to fresh ground water
- Publication Date: 1964
- Map Scale: 1:500,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 32° 45' 0" N (32.7500)
- South Latitude: 31° 45' 0" N (31.7500)
- East Longitude: 80° 40' 1" W (-80.6670)
- West Longitude: 81° 30' 0" W (-81.5000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.