National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology and ground-water resources of Yuma County, Colorado
Author(s): Weist, W.G.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Water-Supply Paper 1539-J
Larger Work: Contributions to the hydrology of the United States, 1960
- Publication Date: 1964
- Map Scale: 1:125,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 40° 26' 10" N (40.4360)
- South Latitude: 39° 33' 40" N (39.5610)
- East Longitude: 102° 2' 38" W (-102.0440)
- West Longitude: 102° 47' 31" W (-102.7920)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.