National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology and ground-water resources of the Snake River plain in southeastern Idaho
Author(s): Stearns, H.T., Crandall, Lynn, and Steward, W.G.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Water-Supply Paper 774
- Publication Date: 1938
- Map Scale: 1:500,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 43° 10' 1" N (43.1670)
- South Latitude: 42° 25' 1" N (42.4170)
- East Longitude: 111° 15' 0" W (-111.2500)
- West Longitude: 115° 13' 1" W (-115.2170)
Corrections to this entry?
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse