National Geologic Map Database
Title: The Papago country, Arizona, a geographic, geologic, and hydrologic reconnaissance with a guide to desert watering places
Author(s): Bryan, Kirk
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Water-Supply Paper 499
- Publication Date: 1925
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 33° 28' 1" N (33.4670)
- South Latitude: 31° 20' 10" N (31.3360)
- East Longitude: 110° 54' 22" W (-110.9060)
- West Longitude: 114° 49' 46" W (-114.8294)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.