National Geologic Map Database
Title: Development of underground waters in the western coastal plain region of southern California
Author(s): Mendenhall, W.C.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Water-Supply Paper 139
- Publication Date: 1905
- Map Scale: 1:62,500
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 34° 15' 0" N (34.2500)
- South Latitude: 33° 45' 0" N (33.7500)
- East Longitude: 118° 15' 0" W (-118.2500)
- West Longitude: 118° 30' 0" W (-118.5000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.