National Geologic Map Database
Title: Water-power resources in upper Carson River basin, California - Nevada
Author(s): Pumphrey, H.L.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Water-Supply Paper 1329-A
Larger Work: Waterpower resources of the United States, 1956-59
- Publication Date: 1962
- Map Scale: 1:172,800
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 38° 55' 1" N (38.9170)
- South Latitude: 38° 24' 18" N (38.4050)
- East Longitude: 119° 36' 43" W (-119.6120)
- West Longitude: 119° 56' 20" W (-119.9390)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.