National Geologic Map Database
Title: The geology of the Lake Superior region [Mesabi district, Minnesota]
Author(s): Van Hise, C.R., and Leith, C.K.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Monograph 52
Larger Work: The geology of the Lake Superior region
[See Larger Work]
- Publication Date: 1911
- Map Scale: 1:62,500
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 47° 45' 0" N (47.7500)
- South Latitude: 47° 5' 38" N (47.0940)
- East Longitude: 91° 46' 59" W (-91.7830)
- West Longitude: 93° 49' 1" W (-93.8170)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.