National Geologic Map Database
Title: The geology of the Lake Superior region [Marquette iron-bearing district, Michigan]
Author(s): Van Hise, C.R., and Leith, C.K.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Monograph 52
Larger Work: The geology of the Lake Superior region
[See Larger Work]
- Publication Date: 1911
- Map Scale: 1:63,360
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 46° 32' 53" N (46.5480)
- South Latitude: 46° 25' 30" N (46.4250)
- East Longitude: 87° 20' 38" W (-87.3440)
- West Longitude: 88° 8' 20" W (-88.1390)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.