National Geologic Map Database
Title: The geology of the Lake Superior region [Florence iron district, Wisconsin]
Author(s): Van Hise, C.R., and Leith, C.K.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Monograph 52
Larger Work: The geology of the Lake Superior region
[See Larger Work]
- Publication Date: 1911
- Map Scale: 1:62,500
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 45° 57' 46" N (45.9628)
- South Latitude: 45° 45' 36" N (45.7600)
- East Longitude: 88° 3' 50" W (-88.0639)
- West Longitude: 88° 22' 59" W (-88.3830)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.