National Geologic Map Database
Title: The geology of the Lake Superior region [Crystal Falls district, Michigan]
Author(s): Van Hise, C.R., and Leith, C.K.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Monograph 52
Larger Work: The geology of the Lake Superior region
[See Larger Work]
- Publication Date: 1911
- Map Scale: 1:125,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 46° 30' 0" N (46.5000)
- South Latitude: 45° 58' 59" N (45.9830)
- East Longitude: 87° 45' 0" W (-87.7500)
- West Longitude: 88° 29' 38" W (-88.4940)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.