National Geologic Map Database
Title: The geology of the Lake Superior region [Calumet district, Michigan]
Author(s): Van Hise, C.R., and Leith, C.K.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Monograph 52
Larger Work: The geology of the Lake Superior region
[See Larger Work]
- Publication Date: 1911
- Map Scale: 1:90,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 45° 59' 10" N (45.9860)
- South Latitude: 45° 53' 56" N (45.8990)
- East Longitude: 87° 37' 34" W (-87.6260)
- West Longitude: 88° 3' 29" W (-88.0580)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.