National Geologic Map Database
Title: The Georges Bank monitoring program 1985: analysis of trace metals in bottom sediments during the third year of monitoring
Author(s): Bothner, M.H., Rindigs, R.R., Campbell, Esma, Doughten, M.W., Parmenter, C.M., O'Dell, C.H., DiLsio, G.P., Johnson, R.G., Gillison, J.R., and Rait, Norma
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Circular 988
- Publication Date: 1986
- Map Scale: 1:3,846,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 42° 0' 0" N (42.0000)
- South Latitude: 40° 0' 0" N (40.0000)
- East Longitude: 66° 30' 0" W (-66.5000)
- West Longitude: 71° 4' 59" W (-71.0830)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.