National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geomorphic changes on the Mississippi River flood plain at Miller City, Illinois as a result of the flood of 1993
Author(s): Jacobson, R.B., and Oberg, K.A.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Circular 1120-J
Larger Work: Floods in the upper Mississippi River Basin, 1993
- Publication Date: 1997
- Map Scale: 1:32,800
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 37° 6' 29" N (37.1080)
- South Latitude: 37° 4' 59" N (37.0830)
- East Longitude: 89° 21' 0" W (-89.3500)
- West Longitude: 89° 23' 46" W (-89.3960)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.