National Geologic Map Database
Title: Blocks and belts of blueschist and greenschist in the northwestern Valdez quadrangle
Author(s): Winkler, G.R., Miller, R.J., and Case, J.E.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Circular 823-B
Larger Work: The United States Geological Survey in Alaska: accomplishments during 1979
- Publication Date: 1981
- Map Scale: 1:1,000,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 62° 0' 0" N (62.0000)
- South Latitude: 61° 30' 0" N (61.5000)
- East Longitude: 144° 45' 0" W (-144.7500)
- West Longitude: 147° 0' 0" W (-147.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.