National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology and mineral resources of Kenai Peninsula, Alaska
Author(s): Martin, G.C., Johnson, B.L., and Grant, U.S.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 587
- Publication Date: 1915
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 61° 19' 59" N (61.3330)
- South Latitude: 59° 4' 59" N (59.0830)
- East Longitude: 148° 49' 1" W (-148.8170)
- West Longitude: 152° 0' 0" W (-152.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.