National Geologic Map Database
Product Description Page
Title: Three-dimensional geologic maps of Quaternary sediments in east-central, Illinois
Author(s): Soller, D.R., Price, S.D., Kempton, J.P., and Berg, R.C.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Geologic Investigations Series Map I-2669
- Publication Date: 1999
- Map Scale: 1:500,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 40° 37' 12" N (40.6200)
- South Latitude: 39° 52' 12" N (39.8700)
- East Longitude: 87° 52' 34" W (-87.8760)
- West Longitude: 89° 22' 37" W (-89.3770)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.