National Geologic Map Database
Title: Lava Falls Rapid in Grand Canyon: effects of Late Holocene debris flows on the Colorado River
Author(s): Webb, R.H., Melis, T.S., Griffiths, P. G., Elliott, J.G., Cerling, T.E., Poreda, R.J., Wise, T.W., and Pizzuto, J.E.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 1591
- Publication Date: 1999
- Map Scale: 1:1,000,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 36° 11' 56" N (36.1990)
- South Latitude: 36° 11' 38" N (36.1940)
- East Longitude: 113° 4' 41" W (-113.0780)
- West Longitude: 113° 5' 10" W (-113.0860)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.