National Geologic Map Database
Title: Water-quality data for Talkeetna River and four streams in national parks, Cook Inlet Basin, Alaska
Author(s): Frenzel, S.A., and Dorava, J.M.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-99-459
- Publication Date: 1999
- Map Scale: 1:2,900,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 63° 25' 59" N (63.4330)
- South Latitude: 58° 43' 1" N (58.7170)
- East Longitude: 149° 0' 0" W (-149.0000)
- West Longitude: 153° 28' 59" W (-153.4830)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.