National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic framework for the Puget Sound aquifer system, Washington and British Columbia
Author(s): Jones, M.A.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 1424-C
Larger Work: Regional aquifer-system analysis -- Puget-Willamette lowland
- Publication Date: 1999
- Map Scale: 1:100,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 49° 15' 0" N (49.2500)
- South Latitude: 46° 35' 0" N (46.5833)
- East Longitude: 120° 39' 0" W (-120.6500)
- West Longitude: 123° 45' 0" W (-123.7500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.