National Geologic Map Database
Title: Element concentrations in bed sediment of the Yellowstone River Basin, Montana, North Dakota, and Wyoming - a retrospective analysis
Author(s): Peterson, D.A., and Zelt, R.B.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Water-Resources Investigations Report 99-4185
- Publication Date: 1999
- Map Scale: 1:1,000,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 47° 57' 0" N (47.9500)
- South Latitude: 42° 30' 0" N (42.5000)
- East Longitude: 103° 36' 0" W (-103.6000)
- West Longitude: 111° 4' 59" W (-111.0830)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.